CompHealth is currently assisting a Virginia primary care group with their search for a family medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm and you will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. The facility provides annual physicals, hypertension and obesity care, sport and school physicals, well checkups, immunizations, acute childhood illnesses. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a VA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education debt assistance, medical and dental benefits, flexible spending, short and long term disability, PTO, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, ten days of CME time, $5,500 for dues and licenses, a 401(k) and 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this Virginia town. This charming small town is located near the coast on the Chesapeake Bay and has great dining, vineyards, museums, and an interesting historic district. Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most family medicine jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 18-22 patients per day
- Physicals, hypertension, shots, acute childhood
- Medical education debt assistance
- Medical and dental benefits, flexible spending
- $10K relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 401(k) and 403(b) retirement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you