Live in Southern Vermont
Live Where Others Play
- Live in the beautiful, rural, mountain communities of Southern Vermont with access to Boston and New York City.
- Enjoy a low cost of living, top notch school systems, prominent Alpine resorts, historic landmarks, golf and outdoor activities!
- Enjoy the cultural arts: live music, dance and theatre. Enjoy world-class shopping and dining experiences, & a multitude of festivals and events in the area.
Stability, Autonomy, Flexibility:
4-day Work Week
- 35 Days PTO - superior quality of work/life balance.
- Base salary $200,000, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Immediate need for a primary care physician in the community; booming practice from day one.
Please Reference FP/IM 6275
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.