CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas multi-specialty group with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be a four-day workweek from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:20 call. You will work closely with other specialists. Physicians who are interested in leadership and becoming a medical director are encouraged to apply. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Texas license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Texas town. The area is surrounded by National Forest and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly. You will be only a short drive away from Austin, TX.
Contact your CompHealth consultant to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of family medicine jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Loglisci directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Work 4 days per week, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Large multi-specialty group
- Medical director role available
- Near Austin, TX
- RVU bonus in addition to salary
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a sign-on
- Vacation and CME time
- Medical benefits, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.