An exciting family medicine opportunity is now available at a clinic in Texas. The community has growing demand, so the group is expanding. Your schedule will be 9:00am to 5:00pm and physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will need to be comfortable with medical Spanish. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a Texas license. If you do not currently hold a license in TX, CompHealth can help you with the process. Current residents will be considered. J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, life insurance, paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this Texas town. The area is surrounded by National Forest and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Loglisci directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mostly outpatient with occasional call and rounding
- You will round your patients at the attached hospital
- 1:5 call
- Medical Spanish is required
- Will accept H1-B and J1 visa holders
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Malpractice paid
- Health insurance, life insurance, and disability
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.