A Unique and Exciting, Opportunity in Houston, TX:
A well-established, private and prestigious Regenerative Medicine Clinic is seeking a motivated Family Medicine physician to join our team. This team of providers is committed to improving quality of life of their patients suffering from chronic pain. The candidate will learn unique & innovative Regenerative Therapy techniques including: stem cell therapy with bone marrow, adipose derived cells & plasma rich platelets to treat patients mainly with joint, spine, musculoskeletal, peripheral nerve diseases and sports related diseases and injuries. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new and fast growing field of medicine.
- Associate position with generous first year income guarantee and exceptional income potential.
- No administrative responsibilities.
- Very well run practice not associated with larger group or hospital affiliated.
- Well-trained staff dealing with complex office settings in its operations.
- Cutting edge technology utilized
- State of the art EMR/EHR user friendly system
- Work in a very professional, efficient environment.
- No weekends or night call coverage required
- Live and work in one of the best cities in the country.
Houston is a culturally diverse cosmopolitan city with close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico and the Texas hill country. Its subtropical climate combined with its unique geographical position offers plenty of activities for the entire family. Some of the highlights of the city include:
- Home to the world’s largest medical center.
- An hour from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Low cost of living.
- A very strong and growing economy.
- Ranking among the top school districts in the country.
- World-class museums and theaters (including outdoor theater).
- More square footage of parks per resident than any other city in the US.
- Countless outdoor activities including Boating, variety of water sports, Fishing, Hunting, biking, and golf.
- Countless restaurants and cafes ranking among the best in the country.
- One of nation’s largest and busiest airports offering daily direct flights to all over the USA as well as Europe, far east, middle east, south and central America.
To become part of this progressive team, please forward your CV with a letter of interest to Carlos Ramirez firstname.lastname@example.org or to Administrator Lee Rodriguez – email@example.com. Feel free to visit our website as well www.nationalstemcellclinic.com to learn more about us.