Hospital has opened a new clinic in Kerrville, TX and is looking for a full time provider to staff it.
- Candidate will work 40-hour workweek.
- Hospital is looking for candidate willing to work some evenings and weekends. After hours access has been brought up as an issue in the area.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is being utlized.
- 1:4 or 1:5 phone call, call schedule.
- An experienced candidate with the ability to over-see APPs is being sought.
- Compensation in the $200K range for FM and $215K range for IM. Excellent benefit package.
- A full benefit package will also be provided.
Live and practice in the Hill Country of Texas that attracts and keeps people in the community. There's something for everyone. The weather allows residents to enjoy year-long recreational activities.Boating, fishing and water skiing are easily accessible. You will be surprised and delighted with the wide range of attractions and activities available. From the scenic River Walk, to the rugged State Park, grand historic structures, culturally sophisticated museums, galleries and Museum of Fine Arts, this thriving community has it all! Great location just 30 minutes from Fredericksburg, TX.
Contact: Neal Fenster