Excellent opportunity for a Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Provider (MD) who has an up-to-date understanding and experience in the integrated medical management of cardio-metabolic conditions including but not limited to: diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, obesity, hypertension, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, asthma, thyroid, adrenal, gonads disorders, chronic kidney failure, peripheral vascular disease, etc.
Preferably, provider should be able to provide in-house urgent care services for the above conditions if required. MD should have sufficient knowledge and experience so as to effectively interpret and execute procedures including, but not limited to, EKG, spirometry, ABI, OGTT, metabolic testing, wound care, suturing, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, skin biopsy, etc.
The MD should be open and willing to practice collaboratively in a multi-professional team in order to effectively implement our standardized, evidence based and outcome oriented approach.
The MD should be able to supervise mid-level providers, nurses, and medical assistants their team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions) :
• Examine patients 14 years and older with acute and chronic diseases; order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Implement an integrated team, evidence-based approach and monitor major clinical outcomes, in an out-patient setting.
• Monitor and stratify individual risk factors associated inherent to the patient, family or underlying conditions.
• Internist will prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Supervise the implementation of our educational, lifestyle and wellness programs which aim to prevent disease or ameliorate risk of complications.
• Provide in-house treatment to patients who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems.
• Coordinate record collection and maintain adequate patient information such as medical history, reports and examination results.
• Refer patients to other specialists or practitioners when necessary, screen patients for further testing based on our clinical guidelines.
Must have an active license in the state of Tennessee.
BLS (Basic Life Support)/ALS (Advanced Life Support) required. Clear of legal issues.
Please send CV Brian@hcrcstaffing.com
111 Forrest Ave
Narberth PA 19072