Our Growing South Carolina Coastal Community Medical Center is seeking an academic minded Family Practice - Geriatrician or Palliative Care physician to join
their busy outpatient practice.
The ideal candidate will enjoy providing quality patient care while supervising and mentoring residents in the clinical setting. Position also involves teaching residents in a didactic setting. We are looking for highly motivated faculty who enjoy resident education and autonomous practice balance.
• The office is located in the middle of high growth areas and there are excellent public schools and outstanding housing options within a 10 minute drive.
• Practice is outpatient only!
• Clinic hours, M-F
• Admissions are handled by hospitalist service
• Practices are limited to geriatrics (55+ yrs old) with appointment time slots commensurate with the need to properly care for geriatric patients.
• Palliative Care training a plus, but not mandatory
• Top beach resort area/ lifestyle in area with excellent restaurants, golfing and world class resort amenities
* Growth areas and there are excellent public schools and outstanding housing options within a 10 minute drive.
• Employed position ; competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
Our Medical Center is a 300 +bed tertiary referral center in, a Coastal SC, community and is the largest and most clinically advanced hospital in the area. Our Medical Center is the only hospital in the region to offer such specialized services as an ACS verified Level II trauma center, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, robotic assisted surgery and two emergency departments staffed with residency trained emergency medicine physicians, we have earned a reputation as the hospital of choice for residents and visitors. With a medical staff of 250+ highly skilled practitioners, we offer the community a full spectrum of board certified medical specialists and services. The hospital has been ranked #1 in SC for cardiac surgery by Health grades for four consecutive years (2010 – 2013) and is a Joint Commission Top Performer in Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Located along the Atlantic Coast the heart of the South Carolina Beach Community, the 100-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, nationally recognized Botanical Garden (Brookgreen Gardens), minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.
For Immediate Consideration, please call or email a copy of your CV to:
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International