A new family medicine physician opportunity is now available in South Carolina at an established medical center. The facility is hiring a new physician to support the developing community. The incoming family medicine physician will see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an SC license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a $10K sign-on, and production bonuses. You will also receive NHSC loan repayment up to $100K, FTCA malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME with a $2500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in South Carolina. This is a quiet, rural community that you'll be happy to call home.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established medical center
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 25-30 outpatients per day
- Production bonuses
- NHSC loan repayment up to $100K
- FTCA malpractice insurance
- 401(k) retirement package
- Relocation and a $10K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you