CompHealth is currently assisting a Rhode Island practice with their search for a primary care physician. This is one of the best private group practices that is growing, so they are adding an additional physician. They seek candidates who will provide the highest quality primary medical care. You will work Monday through Friday, with rotating weekends, and shared phone-only call. There is a clinical laboratory, imaging services, integrated electronic health record in every office, and in-house IT support. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
This employed opportunity comes with a shareholdership after two years and excellent income potential. You will also be provided
Come live and practice in Rhode Island's capital that is renowned for its art festivals, seasonal concert series, and WaterFire, a regularly scheduled fire-and-light display that draws crowds from around New England. Providence enjoys its reputation as a leading culinary destination in New England as well, with Johnson and Wales University College of Culinary Arts, one of the leading institutions of its kind, located in the city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203-663-9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Growing group seeks a primary care physician
- 100 percent adult outpatient
- Monday - Friday, weekend rotation, and phone-only call
- Experienced physicians and residents will be considered
- Can sponsor J1 visa candidates
- Employed - base plus incentive
- Option for shareholder status with additional financial benefits after two years
- Minutes from Providence and the beach; 45 minutes from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail