A family practice physician opportunity is now available in Rhode Island at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with a 1:7 phone-only call. You will work with other FM physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a RI license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Warwick, the go-to place for exquisite dining, shopping, recreation, and all that is best about being near the New England Coast.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Family practice opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- Efficient support staff
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Generous vacation and PTO
- CME, medical, dental, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail