A family practice physician position is newly available with a group in Rhode Island. The group needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and the physician can expect to see 13 to 17 patients per day on average. They also have a four day work week or part-time option. They will also consider internists that are willing to see patients of all ages. The ideal candidate will speak Cantonese, but this is not required. H-1B visa holders and final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package plus RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation and CME time, a sign-on bonus, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Westerly is a town on the shoreline of Washington County, Rhode Island. It is a beachfront community on the south shore of the state. Along the coast of Westerly lie salt ponds, which serve as shallow reeflike pools, whose outer walls form the long, white beaches for which the town became renowned. The town also has a fresh water lake called Chapman's Pond.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with primary care physician jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to stephanie,email@example.com.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Flexible schedule and option for four day work week
- Part-time option available
- Existing patient panel from retiring physician
- Spend 20 to 40 minutes with each patient
- Will be seeing all ages
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail