Philadelphia area medical system is adding a residency program and needs an experienced family medicine residency physician to assist the Director. This will be a 6-6-6 program with approximately 18 residents. You will have some light clinical responsibilities. The facility is in the process of hiring support staff as well. Applicants should be board certified in family medicine. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, and CME time.
This position is located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is an attractive suburb that gives you access to all the American history, great eateries, entertainment, and exciting sporting events in the city.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Please refer to Job # 2347274.
- Academic - Residency Program
- New 18-resident program
- Must be board certified in family medicine
- Light clinical obligation
- Just outside of Philadelphia, PA
- Full benefits include medical, dental, and vision
- Loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you