A primary care position is newly available at a single-specialty group in Pennsylvania. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and physician can expect to see 25 patients per day on average. You will be supported by an excellent team of physicians, staff, and advanced practice providers. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package starting at $260,000 and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of PTO and all major holidays, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a 403(b) retirement package with an annual match, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this area of Pennsylvania. It is located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, PA, is a wonderful city that's overflowing with American history, great eateries, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find family medicine jobs, internal medicine jobs, and internal medicine-pediatrics jobs, in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $260,000 + bonus and Partnership
- 25 patients per day
- Excellent team of physicians, staff, and APPs
- BC or BE with a PA license
- 4 weeks' PTO and all major holidays
- 403(b) retirement package
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you