CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania health system with their search for a family medicine physician or internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be 36 patient contact hours per week with 1:5 call, and you will see 12 to 15 patients per day on average. This position is full-scope primary care and you should be comfortable seeing patients of all ages. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a PA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-scope primary care, family or internal medicine
- 36 patient hours per week with 1:5 call
- 12-15 patients per day
- Employed position with generous compensation
- Education loan repayment
- Health benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- 24 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.