This one has it all. Top small town location, busy office-only practice, top reputation for the residency and its teachers, admitting to Hospitalists at a teaching hospital, very low phone call; high quality across the board and minutes from Pittsburgh.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become part of respected successful outpatient practice
- Join a secure hospital-employed network of primary care physicians and enjoy amazing benefits and a very competitive salary and incentives
- Take over full practice from relocating physician and join two busy mid-levels
- Must have strong office skills for this outpatient practice
- Phone call only 1 in 4 weeks
- Ideally located in a small town environment yet close to Pittsburgh
- Live in suburban or semi rural areas
- 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME with $3000 reimbursement, 12 sick days , 4 personal days plus 7 paid holidays for a total of 48 days off - nearly 10 weeks
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you