An urgent care opportunity is now available in southern Oregon. The schedule is flexible, and you will be able to have a four-day workweek with no call. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will be part of a high-caliber and progressive health care system. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. This position will require a current OR license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 30 days PTO, $15K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with a $5K stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in southwest Oregon. This city is at the crossroads of California and the Pacific Northwest. It has excellent shopping and retail establishments, skiing, watersports, mountain biking, rafting, and hiking easily accessible.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find a family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four-day workweek
- Flexible schedule with no call
- 20 patients per day on average
- High-caliber and progressive health care system
- Hospital employed with RVU and quality bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement
- 30 days PTO and CME time with a $5K stipend
- $15K relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.