Lane Independent Primary Providers -
- Full Time
- Hours:8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Private Practice
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18 - 20
- Call Schedule: Light Phone Call | Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Initially: Salary and Benefits | Eventually: % of Receipts Generated | Progression to Buy-In
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | 401k | Long-Term Disability | Sign-On | Loan Repayment | Relocation Assistance
- Additional Info: Eugene is the perfect town for outdoor activities from running Pre's Trail, strolling through blooming rhododendrons in Hendricks Park or hiking to the top of Spencer Butte | For the nights when you want to take it easy we have many museums, local opera, symphony and ballet companies, and a multitude of performing arts venues | Our community focuses on fresh, local ingredients at all of our restaurants | We have a local airport, and Interstate-5 connects you to the state capital, Salem, in under an hour and Portland in 2 hours | Location: South Hilyard Medical Clinic, 3525 Hilyard Street, Eugene, Oregon, 97408 | Small friendly out-patient clinic with 4 providers, 2 MD, 1 FNP, 1 PA | Multiple generations, long-term relationships with patients | Single family house converted to a clinic in the 60's | EMR: EClinicalWorks, with access to "Up-to-Date"
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.