AFC Urgent Care - Portland, OR -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM | Saturday/Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM | Shifts: 4 or 5 Day Work Weeks | 4, 6, 8, 9 or 12 Hour Shifts (Max of (1) 12 Hour Shift per Week)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 30 - 40
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Base Compensation $180K | Additional Patients per Hour Can Increase Pay by 5, 10, or 20% | Company-Wide Bonuses Can Add $3K - $5K | Physicians Can Build Their Own Patient Panels That Can Add $5K - $10K More, and Increase Bonus Potential | If Dedicated to Building a Practice, Physicians Can Make Closer to $225K
- Benefits: Medical/Dental | 401k With 3% Employer Contribution | Life Insurance | 100% Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Additional Info: Join Oregon's largest city that sits on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers | Portland is known for its parks and bridges, as well as for its eco-friendliness, and its microbreweries and coffeehouses | Downtown Portland offers a variety of restaurants, green spaces, arts and culture, and tax-free shopping | We are home to 200 parks offering residents a variety of recreational activities | Waterfront Park is a magnet for joggers, cyclists, and Frisbee flingers, it is also the stage for summer festivals such as the Rose Festival and the Oregon Brewers Festival | We are located 1 hour from Salem, 2 hours from the coast, and 3.5 hours from Seattle, WA | Our Core Purpose: Every person is valued, and better off because they came to AFC Urgent Care, because we care | Every patient who walks through AFC Urgent Care doors deserves nothing less | This is who we are | If you are inspired by this vision and share our values we want to hear from you!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.