CompHealth is currently assisting a group practice in Oregon with their search for a family medicine or internal medicine physician. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community need. The schedule is flexible and can be worked out to be a three, four, or five day work week. You''ll have very light call, perhaps two nights per month. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other IM or FM physicians. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OR medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this Oregon community just over an hour from Eugene. It offers great schools, a vibrant venue for most outdoor activities, and friendly people who look out for one another.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9358.
- Flexible schedule, working five, four, or three day work weeks
- 15-20 patients per eight hour day
- Call of two nights per month
- H1-B and J1 candidates welcomed
- Board eligible or board certified in FM or IM
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- $220K+ base salary
- $25K sign-on and paid malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.