CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty group in Ohio with their search for a family practice physician. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community need. The schedule is Monday through Friday with an occasional half day Saturday. Call is phone only 1:10. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OH medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 31 PTO days.
You will enjoy living in the community on Lake Erie within an easy drive of Cleveland. It is known for its tourism, sailing venues, parks, and multiple festivals through the year celebrating its harbor heritage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203-663-9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family practitioner needed in a prestigious MSG
- See patients from peds to geriatrics
- 20-25 patients per day
- Monday to Friday schedule
- EPIC EMR
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent competitive compensation with lucrative RVU earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you