A new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Ohio at an established single-specialty group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community need.. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday with rotating call. You will work with other IM physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located fifteen minutes from Cleveland OH, where you can enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job # 2111632.
- Established traditional practice
- Academic affiliation with top medical school
- 30 percent inpatient/70 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Teaching possible
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- 15 minutes from Cleveland
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you