A family medicine opportunity is now available at a hospital in Ohio. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule options are flexible: you will be able to work Monday through Friday or four, 10-hour days each week. The incoming family medicine physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a few other physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current OH license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bases bonuses. You will be offered $80K in medical education loan repayment, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this clean, safe Ohio town. This is a family-friendly location with festivals, good schools, golf courses, a university, and a peaceful atmosphere. If you need anything in the city, Cleveland, OH, is only a short drive away.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, email your CV to Theresa.email@example.com
- Monday-Friday or 4, 10-hour days, no weekends or nights
- Outpatient only
- 20 patients per day
- Hospital-employed position
- $80K in medical education loan repayment
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package and $15K relocation assistance
- Akron suburb, less than 1.5 hours from Cleveland
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you