Permanent Ohio Primary Care physician needed Closest City: Columbus, OH
Well established and growing regional hospital in Central Ohio is looking for a permanent, full time Primary Care physician to join their close-knit provider family.
Live in a quiet semi-rural town with great housing prices, especially if you’re looking for multi-acre properties for horses, etc. Agriculture (wine, apples, strawberries) and tourism are the main attractions to this area, and you’re just 1 to 3 hours between 3 major metropolitan areas.
They’re looking for candidates who want to build a community practice and work with other local providers to continue develop their referral network.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- The position is for a Full-Time outpatient (hospital-based) clinic
- Primarily adult medicine – age 16 and older
- Willing to wait for Ohio licensing
- The candidate needs to be able to back up for Hospitalist in an emergency
- Would be comfortable seeing 25 patients/day.
- Would perform minor procedures in the clinic
- Would perform procedures as Hospitalist (as needed) like vent management, trach, etc.
- No ED backup call
- Outpatient clinic call 1:5 (currently)
- Compensation in line with MGMA median
- Full benefits package
- Sponsoring of J1/H1 possible
- Loan repayment may be possible
- Relocation assistance available
John P. Ricci
Senior Staffing Consultant
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
Office 801-251-0507 | Mobile (801) 232-1892 | Fax 801-285-7221