Suburban Pittsburgh Living
- A multitude of family friendly communities to live in – 25 miles to Pittsburgh International Airport and 35 miles to downtown Pittsburgh!
- Public and private schooling options with local colleges top ranked Universities – Cost of living 12% lower than national average
- Voted #1 Best Cities to Relocate to in America – Sperling’s
- Professional sports; Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates and Penguins
Low Pressure and Supportive Administration
- Employed position with wRVU and quality bonus
- Flexible scheduling; four and five day weeks
- Practice setting options; single or multi provider clinics to choose from with strong support and private offices
- Most local providers not accepting new patients – ramp up immediately, but at your own pace and comfort level
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment all negotiable and available
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.