Faculty Position or Program Director
$200,000 Sign On Bonus
FP or FP/OB Opportunity
We are looking to add a full-time faculty member to our Family Medicine residency program. The program is fully accredited and has 5 residents in each post-graduate year, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive care to all patients and their families.
- TOP-NOTCH financial package
- $240,000 base + $200,000 sign on
- $10,000 relocation
- 2 weeks CME and $5,000
- 4 weeks of PTO, full benefits, 403b 6% contribution
About the Practice:
All faculty members participate in resident education in all settings including the office, hospital (ICU, nursery, pediatrics), and nursing homes. Strong computer skills and proficiency with electronic documentation is a requirement. Candidates should be comfortable with change, be a team player, and be passionate about teaching and working with residents. Faculty will also have their own panel of patients for whom they will provide care.
- 60% residency, 40% patient care
- Call 1:4 with paid call
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Post-graduate experience teaching residents is desirable, but not required
About the Community:
Our metro area is the gateway to the west, a Livability Top 100 Best Place to Live, and the largest city in North Dakota. A thriving and cutting-edge population that is growing at the rate of 6.7% per year and expected to eclipse 300K in the near future.
- Fargo is jam-packed with museums, galleries, and an Art Deco theater palace in its vibrant downtown district.
- Outdoor activities, low taxes and strong workforce helped it rank as one of the Best Places to Live by Men’s Journal
- Three public colleges, including North Dakota state University, call Fargo-Moorhead home, as does the private Concordia College
For more information, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 10263733 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.