An exciting opportunity for a family medicine or internal medicine physicians is no available in North Dakota. You will join an employed organization that manages air force bases, army bases, and other government facilities. This particular opening is at a primary care VA site offering veterans care. There will be no hospital responsibilities, and you will enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule, seeing an average of 25 outpatients per day.
This position offers an annual salary and an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and a generous PTO policy.
Dickinson, North Dakota, gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and home to Dickinson State University, is a home rule city of 18,000. Dickinson is centrally located in southwestern North Dakota, the midpoint between Fargo, North Dakota and Billings, Montana. We are also located less than an hour's drive from Lake Sakakawea, the largest of the mainstream reservoirs on the Missouri river, which is a wonderful fishing and recreation resource.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday - Friday no call or weekends
- Fully outpatient with no hospital responsibilities
- Join several physicians and nurses
- Must be BE or BC
- Must have North Dakota license prior to start
- Very strong base salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurances provided
- Generous PTO policy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail