CompHealth is currently assisting a North Carolina multi-specialty group with their search for a primary care physician. You will treat non-life threatening urgent care issues and refer acute cases out. The center is open on Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00pm. Your schedule will be 32 hours per week and all shifts are on a rotation. The facility will see 20 to 40 patients per day on average--split between two physicians. The center has full lab and x-ray with technicians. This position will require an NC license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity offers $125 per hour plus additional productivity bonuses and profit sharing. You will be offered loan repayment, full family medical and dental benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful North Carolina community. It has abundant year-round recreational activities, access to the beach, museums, great shopping, terrific dining, and major colleges and universities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urgent care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $125 per hour plus productivity bonuses and all benefits
- 32 hours per week, some weekend shifts
- 20-40 patients daily, double coverage
- Full lab and x-ray with technicians
- $125 per hour plus productivity bonuses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment
- 401(k) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you