Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine in Windsor, NC are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join well-established practice with one Physician and APP. New grads considered.
Job Highlights include:
- Four 10 hour days/ week
- Outpatient with some inpatient – Clinic conveniently located inside hospital
- 6-Bed Critical Access Hospital
- No Call
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Site
- Epic EMR system-wide
- Strong referral and patient transport support provided by Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center
- Close to North Caroline and Virginia beaches
- Ability to live in beautiful Edenton, NC, located on the water
Vidant Bertie Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility. .This 6-bed critical-access hospital provides outstanding personal care in a quaint, historic town. Featuring support from Academic Medical Center including telemedicine link to the Brody School of Medicine. Hospital offers the highest quality surgical, emergency and diagnostic services as well as medical/surgical patient units.
Windsor, NC is located just 20 miles from Edenton, NC, a historic waterfront community, two hours to the world-famous Outer Banks, NC, and 1.5 hours to the metro area of Norfolk, VA. Windsor is a town full of unique history, cultural and environmental attractions.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, an 8 hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Guaranteed Annual Base Salary
- Student Loan Repayment & Residency stipend
- Annual Stipend
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k matching program/ 457b
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Disability & Life Insurance
Please send CV to Karen.Gliarmis@VidantHealth.com or call 252-847-3708
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.