Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine- Ahoskie are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or IM-Peds physician for a new primary care clinic in Ahoskie, North Carolina.
- Guaranteed annual base salary plus bonus incentives
- Flexible schedule
- Outpatient only
- Epic EMR system-wide
- Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital has a full-time Hospitalist program for inpatient care
- Ability to live in historic Edenton, Greenville, NC or Norfolk, VA areas
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital offering a full range of services located in Ahoskie. The 15-bed ER serves approximately 21,000 patients per year in the four-county area. The area features beautiful scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities.
Ahoskie, NC is ideally located within close proximity to many metro cities and offers a moderate cost of living, a strong sense of community, and a temperate climate and location to support a variety of year round outdoor activities, such as boating, kayaking, hunting, fishing, hiking, and golf.
Edenton, NC is located 45 minutes from Ahoskie. Draped in centuries-old cypress, magnolia, and crape myrtle, Edenton (voted one of America’s Prettiest Towns by Forbes.com) is a unique showcase of architecture, culture, and Old South charm. Nowhere outside Charleston, SC can you experience anything like Edenton’s unique historic district, tree-draped avenues, porch swings, and our spectacular sunsets over the Albemarle Sound. Edenton is also a 21st-century town featuring coffee shops and bistros, a microbrewery, various water sport opportunities, three golf courses, and even a burgeoning software industry
Here are a few more reasons to call Ahoskie home:
- One hour from Greenville, home to East Carolina University (ECU), the second largest undergraduate university in the UNC system. Division I athletics – football, basketball and baseball. Nationally recognized arts, theater and music entertainment; 15 minutes to Chowan University in historic Murfreesboro
- Two hours from Outer Banks’ world-renowned beaches, Raleigh, Williamsburg and Richmond, and one hour to Norfolk, VA and Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC
- Norfolk, VA and Norfolk International Airport are 1 hour away
- Attractive lots and homes on the beautiful Chowan River or live in the country with plenty of trees and farmland
- ECU School of Dental Medicine Community Service Learning Center in Ahoskie
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie is a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Both public and private school opportunities
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for-profit eight hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary + Bonuses/Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice and Tail insurance
- 401k matching program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
For more information, please contact Karen Gliarmis at 252-847-3708 or Karen.Gliarmis@Vidanthealth.com.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.