**Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group sponsored by Vidant Health in Eastern NC, is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join a state-of-the-art, newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic in Wilson, North Carolina. Wilson is conveniently located 45 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 45 miles west of Greenville, NC.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing over 480 providers in 85 practice sites
- Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
- Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO, and retail pharmacy
- Outpatient Only - No Call
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- No nights or weekends
- Built-in Referral Network
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Residency Stipend, Sign-On bonus, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Health is a non-profit 1,439-bed hospital system that annually serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 Eastern North Carolina counties. The health system is made up of more than 12,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group. Vidant Medical Center, in Greenville, is a 909-bed Level 1 Trauma facility and the teaching institution for East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine. Vidant Medical Center
Perfectly situated along Interstate 95, halfway between New York and Florida, Wilson is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts.
- 45 miles from Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and less than 2 hours to the Atlantic Ocean
- Wilson’s Amtrak train station is served by two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south
- Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
- Known as the “City of Antiques”, Wilson's Antique District represents one of the largest markets in the South
- Ample recreation facilities with public parks and gardens, four 18-hole golf courses, reservoirs for boating and fishing, numerous tennis courts, and swimming pools, one for year-round use
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.