Vidant Medical Group is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and IM-Peds physicians for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Positions available Fall 2018
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
- Outpatient Only
- No Call
- No nights or weekends
- Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
- Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, full lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO, and retail pharmacy
- Epic EMR
- Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
Perfectly situated along I-95 halfway between New York and Florida, and just east of Raleigh, Wilson's unique blend of life's modern amenities and old-fashioned charm create the ultimate in gracious living. Wilson is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- 45 miles from Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and less than 2 hours to the Atlantic Ocean
- 45 miles from Greenville, home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state with nationally recognized arts, theater and music program and Division I American Athletic Conference -football, basketball and baseball
- Wilson’s Amtrak train station is served by two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south
- Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
- Dynamic college community including Barton College, a four-year liberal arts college
- Greenlight, the City of Wilson’s community-owned all-fiber optic network is the highest-speed residential Internet available in North Carolina
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
- Home of the internationally known folk artist, Vollis Simpson and his elaborate "Whirligigs"
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for profit eight hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialist in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center in Greenville, NC, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary + Bonuses/Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice and Tail insurance
- 401k matching program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Please send CV to Karen.Gliarmis@VidantHealth.com, (252)847-3708 phone, (252)847-3503 fax
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.