Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physicians to join multispecialty practice in Kenansville, NC.
Job Highlights include:
• Newly renovated building with state-of-the-art equipment including full lab, x-ray, ECHO, and ultrasound
• Flexible work schedule
• No Call
• No nights or weekends
• Outpatient only (inpatient option if desired)
• Work with experienced mentoring phsyicians
• Practice offers a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a level 1 academic medical center
• Excellent compensation and benefits
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Kenansville, North Carolina. The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 27,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns.
Kenansville/Duplin County, NC
• 55 miles north of Wilmington via I-40 - less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches
• 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
• 45 miles west of Jacksonville, NC, rich in America's Armed Forces and beautiful coastlines
• Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital. Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf, a state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
• Home to Duplin Winery, the largest winery in the southeastern United States
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for profit eight hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialist in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center in Greenville, NC, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary + Bonuses/Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice and Tail insurance
- 401k matching program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Please send CV to Karen.Gliarmis@VidantHealth.com, (252)847-3708 phone, (252)847-3503 fax
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.