- Newly-constructed state-of-the-art facility
- Well-established provider team
- Outpatient Only
- No Call
- Epic EMR system-wide
- Flexible schedule: 3, 4, or 4.5 day work week
- 24/7 Access Multispecialty Clinic
- Option to work combination of primary care and immediate care
- Patient-Centered Medical Home model
- Clinic services include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, lab work, x-rays, and helicopter transport access
- Beautiful waterfront community with access to the Intracoastal waterway
Vidant Beaufort Hospital, located 30 miles from Belhaven in Washington, is a full-service 142 licensed-bed hospital with Level II nursery and an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties.
Belhaven is a waterfront community, located just 30 minutes from Washington and Bath, filled with historical and coastal charm. It’s prime location on the Pamlico Sound offers exceptional fishing, sailing, incredible open water views, and a beautiful harbor.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for profit eight hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialist in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center in Greenville, NC, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary + Bonuses/Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment/ Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice and Tail insurance
- 401k matching program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
For more information, please contact Karen Gliarmis at 252-847-3708 or Karen.Gliarmis@Vidanthealth.com.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.