Apicha Community Health Center -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesdays or Thursdays are 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Call Schedule: Light Phone Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Starting at $200K+ | Negotiable | Based on Experience | Loan Forgiveness Through the NHSC | HPSA 18
- Benefits: Medical/Dental | Life | AD&D | Short-Term Disability | Accrue Up to 20 PTO Days in the First Year | 1 Sick Day per Month | 1 Week for CME's | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Additional Info: Must have previously held an Amin position (Ex. Medical Director or Associate Medical Director) and have a strong administrative background. | Physician must have at least 3 years of experience in a leadership position. | Previous experience treating and prescribing for HIV required and a knowledge or some type of relationship with Managed Care preferred. | Requires Board Certification in Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics, Med/Peds. | An active NY license is required to apply. | This position is 50% clinical and 50% administrative. | We believe in caring for marginalized populations: the LGB, transgender/GNC, HIV+, communities of color and people living in Jackson Heights and the lower East-side. | We believe in quality, compassionate health care.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.