An established hospital in New York is planning to hire an additional primary care specialist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. Their need is immediate. You will work a Monday to Friday schedule with 1:12 phone only call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A NY license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 42 days of PTO in total. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an Albany-area city voted Most Innovative and one of America's Best Places to Raise a Family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- 100 percent outpatient or traditional
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 1:12 phone only call
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus
- Bonus incentives
- 403B, loan repayment, and possible relocation
- Malpractice, life, health, and dental coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you