An exciting family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available with a multi-specialty group in New York. The facility needs a Medical Director of Multi-Specialty Services for a rehabilitation facility and a major health center. The incoming physician will see patients and work as an integral member primary care team. This position will require a New York license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation to start, two weeks of CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy practicing in north central New York. You will live in the foothills of the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains. This is a very family-friendly community with great schools and year-round entertainment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FM or IM medical director position
- Multi-specialty services
- Rehabilitation facility and a major health center
- See patients as an integral member primary care team
- Paid malpractice insurance and medical benefits
- 5 weeks' vacation and 2 weeks' CME time
- A retirement package and life insurance
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you