A primary care position is newly available at a hospital in New York. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, family medicine, with obstetrics training. You will have multiple schedule option: you can either work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm or four ten-hour shifts per week. The call rotation is 1:10. On average, you can expect to see 20 patients per day. You will also have the option to pick up extra urgent care shifts if you'd like. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the rapidly growing community. This position will require a NY license. If you do not currently hold a license in New York, CompHealth can help you obtain one. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and five days for CME, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a primary care job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IM, FM, and FM with OB physician welcome
- Call will be 1:10
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4-day or 5-day workweek, 40 hours per week
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks' PTO with and 5 days' CME and a $4K stipend
- $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, and a sign-on bonus
- 403B retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.