- Location: Upstate New York (1-hr south of Rochester, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.)
- Compensation: $150,000/year - $200,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages several leading community health centers in upstate New York. They specialize in Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision, and Dental Care. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for board certified Family Practitioners to join one of their federally qualified health centers 1-hr south of Rochester, NY. The candidate will be joining a current team of 2 Primary Care Physicians, 1 Pediatrician, 3-Mid Levels, and 2 Dental Care providers.