A primary care position is newly available at a hospital in New York. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and physician can expect to see 25 to 35 patients per day. This is a new state-of-the-art facility with a full lab and radiology capabilities. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need an NY license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive full family medical insurance, a flexible spending account, four weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package and a pension, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in upstate New York. You will be located just outside Syracuse, NY, Ithaca, NY, and the Finger Lakes. The town and surrounding area have theaters, concerts, wineries, museums, skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, and plenty of lakes to boat on.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm
- 25-35 patients per day
- Full lab and radiology capabilities
- Partnership-track position
- Full family medical insurance plus a FSA
- 4 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Relocation reimbursement, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 401(k) retirement package and a pension
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.