An exciting primary care opportunity is now available at a multi-specialty group in New Mexico. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is 38 hours of appointed care per week that includes one evening per week and one Saturday per month. A four-day workweek is optional. Your call schedule will be 1:14 and you can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other specialists and physicians. The facility is accepting applicants who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. This position will require an NM license. If you do not currently hold a license in New Mexico, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with additional stipends. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, five days of CME, a retirement package with matching, relocation assistance up to $10K, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the fastest growing areas in the state. The enjoyable climate and breath-taking scenery have drawn affluent residents to the area.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18-22 patients
- Outpatient family medicine or internal medicine
- 1:14 call
- 38 hours of patient contact, 4-day week optional
- Partnership-track opportunity
- $10K relocation assistance and a sign-on
- 20 days' PTO, 5 days' CME
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you