A nationally recognized program for house calls and palliative care in New Mexico is planning to hire an additional primary care physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. The incoming physician will see 5 to 6 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:5 phone-only call. Both nursing home visits and house calls are required. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. A NM license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided $10K relocation reimbursement, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a primary care job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- House call/palliative care program
- Nursing home visits and house calls
- 5-6 patients per day
- 1:5 phone-only call
- Final-year residents encouraged to apply
- $10K sign-on, $10K relocation
- Life insurance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail