An internal medicine or family medicine physician is needed at a growing practice in northern New Jersey. The community has growing demand, so the facility is seeking the 7th primary care physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The call is only one weekend every six weeks. You will spend a half day in the office and a half day in the nursing home. The patient panel is age 14 and up. You will work closely with the six other internists and family physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An NJ license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided a sign-on, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this New Jersey city. It's located in the New York Metropolitan area, just over the bridge. Come experience everything New York has to offer: top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
Please contact Roberta Margolis at 203-663-9335 for more details.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internist or Family Physician Near the George Washington Bridge
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Spend half day in office, half day in nursing homes, low hospital admissions
- Monday through Friday, call one weekend in 6 weeks
- 401k retirement package, CME with stipend, occurrence malpractice with no tail
- Very collegial and well established group has a superb reputation in the area
- Location can't be beat... minutes from the GW Bridge in the midst of top suburbs
- Rare metro NY opportunity
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you