Family Medicine - Rehabilitation Center – Moorestown, NJ
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks a Family Medicine Physician for its rehabilitation (sub-acute) facility in Moorestown, NJ.
- The facility is state-of-the-art, beautiful (compares to a five star hotel), and focused on the care of its patients and professional satisfaction of the staff
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapists, as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Average length of stay is one to two weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
Southern, NJ (Philadelphia Suburbs) offers its residents an outstanding variety of social and recreational amenities, outstanding restaurants, and is located minutes from Philadelphia. Excellent schools, beautiful homes, and great shopping add to the areas appeal. The Moorestown area is highly desired by professionals.
I invite you to consider this professionally rewarding opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's recovery while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.