CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey clinic with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community and the growing a practice. Your schedule will be 36 scheduled clinical hours per week plus 4 administrative hours. The call schedule is phone-only every 10 weeks. You will see 15 to 25 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified. This position will require an NJ license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity and quality incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, 10-15 days of vacation, relocation assistance, $30K a sign-on, $4K CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this great New Jersey location. It's located between the coast and Philadelphia.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- 15-25 patients per day
- 36 scheduled clinical hours, 4 administrative hours
- Phone-call every tenth week
- Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives
- $30K a sign-on bonus
- 401(k) retirement, 3% match
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you