A family medicine opportunity is now available at a multi-specialty group in New Hampshire. A physician is retiring soon and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is a four-day workweek, and the incoming family medicine physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a couple other physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a New Hampshire medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NH, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this New Hampshire community. This relaxed town's shops, galleries, and dining combine to make it a very stylish and appealing community.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 20 patients per day on average
- 4-day workweek
- Join a couple physicians and an APP
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks' vacation and CME time
- A sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you