Central Montana Medical Center -
- Hours:24 Hour Shifts 7 Days a Month
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 16 in a 24 Hour Shift
- Call Schedule: 1:7
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential with New Grads Starting at $240,000 | Negotiable Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Available
- Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision | 401k With 4% Match | FSA | Life Insurance | Long Term Disability | Paid Vacation and Holidays | Sick Leave | Education Reimbursement | Residency Scholarship for Those Still in Residency | CME | Employee Assistance Program | Pharmacy Discounts | Fitness Center Discount | Supplemental Benefits Available
- Additional Info: We were named a Top 25 Critical Access Hospital 2 years in a row. | Nestled on top of a hill with a view of 5 majestic mountain ranges is our community hospital: Central Montana Medical Center. | We are a 25-bed critical access hospital and Level 4 Trauma Center with a brand new emergency room. | This physician will join a young physician group with a great family oriented culture. | Lewistown is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. | We are centrally located near major Montana cities but offer a safe small community great to raise a family.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.