Central Montana Medical Center -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Plus Rounding on Patients | 4 Day Work Week Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 7 - 8 Inpatient | 18 - 20 Outpatient
- Call Schedule: 1:7
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential Ranging from $200,000 to $230,000 | Loan Repayment Available
- Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision | 401k With 4% Match | FSA | Life Insurance | Long Term Disability | Paid Vacation and Holidays | Sick Leave | Education Reimbursement | Residency Scholarship for Those Still in Residency | CME | Employee Assistance Program | Pharmacy Discounts | Fitness Center Discount | Supplemental Benefits Available
- Additional Info: Nestled on top of a hill with a view of 5 majestic mountain ranges is our community hospital: Central Montana Medical Center. | We are a 25-bed critical access hospital and Level 4 Trauma Center. | This physician will join a young physician group with a great family oriented culture. | The ideal candidate will be interested in teaching for our residency program. | This physician will round on their own patients but will not perform ER coverage. | Lewistown is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. | We are centrally located near major Montana cities but offer a safe small community great to raise a family.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.