Family Physician needed in a small friendly town in Missouri
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully integrated healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- All Clinics are Rural Health Care Clinics and located in under served areas, therefore physicians qualify for student loan support.
- The facility accepts both J1 and H1B applicants
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.This is a claims made policy.If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month.Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Medical Center Overview
- 114-bed, not-for-profit health care system
- The medical staff consists of more than 100 active and associate members all specialties
- Located in South Central Missouri, a friendly small town with all the big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities. The town has been selected as one of America's 10 Best Small Towns by a national publication. This is a great place for nature lovers due to its close proximity to numerous rivers, lakes and streams. Located 2 hours west of Branson.