CompHealth is currently assisting a Kansas FQHC with their search for a family medicine medical director and physician. Will also consider FP/OBs and IMs. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be a five-day workweek from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call. You will work closely with other specialists. Physicians who are interested in leadership and becoming a medical director are encouraged to apply. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Kansas license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package. Malpractice insurance is FTCA (Federal Torte Claims Act). Come live and practice in this Kansas town. The area is surrounded by lakes and rivers and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly. You will be only a short drive away Joplin and the University of MO, Springfield, MO, 90 minutes from Tulsa, OK and a short, direct flight to Dallas, TX. Contact your CompHealth consultant to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of family medicine jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for. For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rod Frantz directly at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- This is a rural FQHC in one of the lovliest parts of the country
- Looking for a 2 day a week medical director who will do 3 days of clinical, either FP or IM, plus an FP or IM provider
- Up to $120,000 in loan repayment
- Looking for 'Physicians with Heart'
- This is an extremely well run and high morale organiztion. No call, all outpatient.
- 24 days PTO + 8 paid holidays. up to 28K annual bonuses
- Within a reasonable drive to Springfield, MO, Branson, MO, and Tulsa, OK
- Short, direct to Dallas flights from Joplin.