A senior management position is newly available at a health system in Minnesota. Your workload will be 80 percent administrative and 20 percent clinical. You will work with the board of trustees, administrators, and medical staff to promote the hospital's mission. You will provide leadership and progress clinical excellence, and provide strategic medical and operational leadership in human resource management, quality assurance and improvement, budgeting and system performance. This position will require a Minnesota license. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this community in Minnesota. The town has a regional airport, living arrangements that fit any lifestyle, and four beautiful seasons. The location offers mild seasons and pleasantly snowy winters with ample opportunities for outdoor activities like biking, fishing, hiking, camping, ice skating, and skiing. This is a great place to raise a family.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 80 percent administrative and 20 percent clinical
- Management position in a leading hospital system
- Provide strategic medical and operational leadership
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Loan repayment and relocation reimbursement
- Vacation and CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you